Friday, October 3, 2008

Paralyzed

Paralyzed
Paralyzed by these fears,
Feeling alone in the dark
Paralyzed with these tears,
No words to impart.

Paralyzed in captivity,
no movement anywhere.
Paralyzed without mobility,
Why so much despair?

Paralyzed and scared,
I don’t know where to turn.
Paralyzed and feeling bare,
my heart begins to burn.

I’m crying out to you Lord
I can’t even pray.
I can’t think anymore and
I don’t have any words to say.

And then an overwhelming feeling
Starts burning deep inside
It’s tingling way down deep
And my heart swells up with pride

Paralyzed by Your Grace
My tears flow again
Paralyzed and on my face
Your Love fills me from within.

Paralyzed by the Prince of Peace
It’s going to be Ok.
Paralyzed, my fears will now cease
It’s the dawn of a new day.

The Lord is my Shepherd
And with one touch of His Hand
He leads me to green pastures
In a peaceful, wonderful land.

Paralyzed by Your love
It is well with my soul!
Paralyzed from above,
The KING is in control!!


by Natalie Lowe April 1, 2008
written after Missy's paralysis

No comments: