Saturday, October 18, 2008

His Grace Still Amazes Me

I just am blown away by the grace of God. His grace still amazes me. I don't EVER want to get over His grace. I take it for granted way too often. But then, something happens and God never fails to blow me away yet again. He's always there. Always amazing. Always giving. Always loving. No matter how many times I mess up. There's a song that goes "Your grace still amazes me, Your love is still a mystery,Each day I fall on my knees,Your grace still amazes me. It’s deeper, it’s wider It’s stronger, it’s higher. It’s deeper it’s wider It’s stronger, it’s higher than anything my eyes can see!" Tonight I had an opportunity to go praise God in worship and take communion and feel His grace once again. And every single time I take the bread that was broken just for me, and take a drink from that cup that represents Christ's blood shed just for me.......His amazing grace reigns on my soul again. My question is "have YOU let Christ's grace amaze you lately?" Have you forgotten His grace? Have you felt His mysterious love? Remember, it's deeper, wider, stronger and higher than anything your eyes will ever see. Bask in His grace and let it amaze you once again!!

No comments: