Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trampling the Enemy

Give us aid against the enemy,for the help of man is worthless. With God we will gain the victory,and he will trample down our enemies. Psalm 108:12-13

Yes Lord, please give us aid against the enemy! For the help of man IS worthless. Sometimes I just want to help God. I want to fix things. I see so many hurting people. The enemy is definitely out to kill, steal and destroy. I am a fixer. I would just be happy helping people and fixing cancers, and marriages, sick babies. There are so many evil things in this old world. Praise God, He will trample down our enemies and one day, one day very soon, the enemy will be trampled for good. And until then, we keep fighting the fight, and running the race, so that WITH GOD, we can gain the victory. May it be so Lord. May it be so.

No comments: