Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Counting my blessings

I am thankful for...
A God to give thanks to!
A God who is merciful and loving even when I don't deserve it.
A husband who is my best friend and soul mate.
Missy, who battled paralysis this year, and WON; and God who helped us through it.
Amanda, who conquered her worst fears, battled a major surgery and WON; and God who helped us through it.
Kayla, who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out and inspires me with her depth and love.
My wonderful family who I couldn't make it without.
My wonderful church family who I couldn't make it without.
My friends who I couldn't make it without.
Haven.
This year's many adversities, because I have a God that is above all adversity!
Change, because change brought about new things that I would not have experienced had I not followed through.
Endings, because it made me realize how far I had come.
Beginnings, because it makes me realize I still have something to give.
The here and now, because it shows me how God works in our day to day life and how nothing is too small or too big for Him.

It's been a stormy year, but I'd rather have a stormy year with God; than one great day without Him. I praise YOU, my Savior, my Forever Best Friend, my King and my Lord. Thanks doesn't seem enough....I bow down in humility and thanks for all you blessed my family with this year!

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. 1 Chron. 16:8
I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you. Psalm 35:18

www.natalielowe.blogspot.com

No comments: