Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthdays

I'm so glad God created birthdays. I mean without them, you wouldn't have been born!! So you should be thankful too. I just don't understand why people get depressed about their birthdays. What's to get depressed about? Your one day of the year that it's all about you, and nobody minds. Some get mad cause their older........well, yeah you are older, but guess what the alternative is?? Not that the alternative would be so bad if you're going to heaven, but you know what I mean?? I say, embrace birthdays! God invented them...people even had parties in the Bible....so those of you who don't like birthdays, well I just say "fooey on you, you don't know what your missing." And by the way, when I die, I want a "Birthday Party" Funeral. I am not even kidding here. Just so all my friends and family know, when I die, throw a stinking HUGE Birthday party. Bring lots of presents for Kids. I don't want any flowers except one bouquet of Yellow Roses. In lieu of flowers, I want birthday presents. Then I want you to take them to a children's home or Boys Ranch or somewhere where kids can enjoy them, then go eat cake. After all, when I die, it will be my Birthday into heaven. And that, will be ONE HECK of a glorious birthday! So thank you all for making my day special today. And just remember.....only 365 more days!!!
Psalm 145:6-7 6 They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

No comments: