Saturday, July 21, 2007

I forgot Grace

Well, all that xtreme talk and I forgot about the Grace. After all that's the most Xtreme. His grace. If it weren't for His grace, where oh where would I be?? If He can extend His Xtreme Grace, shouldn't I be an Xtreme follower? 2 Cor. 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.



Thank you Lord, for pouring your grace all over me, again and again and again. I looked up the definition of the word. Mercy, clemency, pardon. In my weakness, He pardons me, He gives me clemency, He slathers me in His mercy........and I don't deserve it. Never have. Never will. But I will boast about my weaknesses all the more, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

No comments: