Friday, January 9, 2009

I love the power of prayer...

I love that when our people have a need, they feel like they can come to our church and friends to pray; and believe that they WILL and ARE praying. I have seen it over an over again at GOW and with my many other friends. That the first thing we do in a crisis is call on our "forever family" to hit their knees. And we know, without a doubt, they will. I love that God must be smiling, knowing that we come to Him in unison together in crisis, in thanksgiving, in sorrow, hurt, in joy of a wedding or thanksgiving over a healing. He is our first and only choice of refuge and haven; and He allows us to come together in unison. Thank you friends for being that kind of friends! I can't tell you the peace it gives me!
Acts 1:14 They all joined together constantly in prayer
Acts 4:24 When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. "Sovereign Lord," they said, "you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.
Rev. 8:4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand.

Thank you Lord, for giving us the privilege of prayer!
www.natalielowe.blogspot.com

No comments: